In 2011, Innovation Centre Denmark Shanghai (ICDK) launched Top Talent Denmark as the official Danish talent recruitment platform in China. The platform continuously strives to promote Denmark as an attractive study and work destination for Chinese talents.
ICDK facilitates Top Talent Denmark and in this respect collaborates closely with the Danish Ministry of Science and Higher Education, and the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Attracting Chinese talents through various activities
Top Talent Denmark is a unique "one stop-shop" for Chinese students interested in pursuing a Danish education and/or career. Chinese students and young professionals can connect with Danish higher education institutions and companies, and learn more about Danish education and career opportunities.
Top Talent Denmark Days – education and career exhibitions
Top Talent Denmark hosts two education and career exhibitions, Denmark Days, in China every year. At the exhibitions, Danish higher education institutions and companies meet and engage in 1-1 dialogue with talented Chinese students. The 1-1 dialogue is a golden opportunity for a possible professional career in Denmark. This year’s Top Talent Denmark Days will be hosted in Beijing on the 24th, Shanghai on the 26th, and in Hongkong on the 28th of October.
Top Talent Denmark’s achievements so far
- Facilitator of meaningful dialogue and membership agreements between Danish universities and companies with Chinese partner universities.
- 5600 registered users at the www.toptalentdenmark.com.cn website.
- Social media coverage of ca. 200.000 followers through Top Talent Denmark and Danish Embassy’s platforms
- Exposure in Chinese and Danish media, such as Xinhua News, China Daily, Berlingske and Børsen
- Five successful Denmark Days fairs held since 2011, with an outreach to approx. 5300 students. 1700 participated last year, 600 in Shanghai, 1000 in Beijing and 100 in Hong Kong.
For more information, please visit www.toptalentdenmark.com.cn