- 2015 SCALEit Survey Report
Assessing the Value Created by SCALEit’s Incubator Program in Silicon Valley
- Students and Startups in Daejeon
Innovation Centre Denmark in Seoul has established a framework for Student Innovation Camps that still draws global talents together
- Meet Morten Brandtoft - New Executive Director at ICDK Shanghai
Morten Brandtoft is the new Executive Director at Innovation Centre Denmark in Shanghai. The following will be a short insight into his professional background, ambition for working at ICDK Shanghai, and how life in Shanghai has been so far!
- SCALEit Inspire at CSE Copenhagen 9th of September
Learn how to reap the benefits of the Valley, meet entrepreneurs and get inspired!
- SCALEit Inspire at Culture WorkSpace Aarhus 7th of September
SCALEit can help you reap the benefits of Silicon Valley and help you learn how you can build smarter - and you are going to meet entrepreneurs telling their own story of how they are making it happen on their own.
- SCALEit Inspire at Aalborg University on 28th of August
Silicon Valley is the epicenter of technology and during a tour around Denmark, the SCALEit team will bring Silicon Valley to your door step.
- New Report on Tax Incentives for Research and Innovation in Brazil
Innovation Centre Denmark in São Paulo has now launched a new report about tax incentives for R, D & I in Brazil.
- Funding guide for Danish-Brazilian research collaboration now available
Are you a Danish researcher and have you considered collaboration with Brazil, but need the funding to realize this? Then this guide might be able to help you.
- Innovation Centre Denmark, Shanghai and Interactive Denmark successfully launched Gaming and Interactive Camp 2015
China has gone digital and interactive and the Chinese love to play! More than 600 million users are already live on the Internet spending in average 3.1 hours every day on shopping, playing, reading, self-educating, and a lot more. China has a huge consumer segment in online gaming, and the world’s biggest revenues in terms of selling virtual goods.
- What Silicon Valley Can Learn From Seoul
A New York Times Magazine article discuss by what and how Silicon Valley can be learn from Seoul and South Korea.