Innovation Centre Denmark in São Paulo hosts SMART CITY – People First at Copenhagen Business School, September 22nd to 24th, together with the some of the leading Brazilian and Danish research institutions.
China and Korea make up the largest market for gaming in the world. They are ready for Scandinavian games and gamification technologies. Are you ready for China and Korea?
For the third time Denmark was
ranked 2nd on the European Innovation Scoreboard
Do you have a great idea you want to make a reality?
Nanna Ulsøe and Jane Ulsøe are sisters and together they built a business that offers the best online management tool for visual thinkers. The two women agree that entrepreneurship is a tough game – a good business idea is only 5 percent of becoming successful entrepreneurs, while the remaining 95 percent is a mix of hard work, a positive drive and goal oriented ambitions.
Two Danish women want to teach the world about a sustainable approach to innovation. In their point of view, companies can incorporate sustainable solutions by turning to the processes of nature and see how the nature is solving complex tasks.
Researchers can apply for funding for research projects between Korean and Danish partners (Deadline: 15 June 2016).
Innovation Centre Denmark in Silicon Valley marks 10 years of bridging Denmark and Silicon Valley
Pernille Ravn Jakobsen is working on her PhD which combines conventional research disciplines and solution-based methods known from entrepreneurship to improve the treatment for osteoporosis patients. She wants to do research that benefits and improve society – not research for the sake of research.
Recently, Vice Minister Agnete Gersing from Ministry of Higher Education and Science visited Korea. During the visit the Vice Minister signed agreements with both Korean Ministry of Education and Small and Medium Business Administration.