Our Entrepreneurship and Innovation Camps target SMEs who are looking to access leading international entrepreneurs and innovation to boost growth and innovation. The Camps are developed by one of our Innovation Centres located in Munich, New Dehli, São Paulo, Seoul, Shanghai, Silicon Valley and Tel Aviv.
What do you get?
We offer to subsidize a joint Camp for you and a minimum three other companies. The program can include:
- Workshops on pitching your business model
- Introduction to the eco-system
- Meetings and networking with potential partners
- Assessment of your business model or technology
- Opportunity to pitch your business idea
- Opportunity to promote Danish key competencies
- Seminars about the eco-system’s business opportunities and culture
- Meetings with potential business partners
The Trade Council offers a subsidy of 50% of the billed hours by the Innovation Centre. Common costs for the camp are covered by the Trade Council.
Travel and accommodation is not included.
For more information on upcoming camps or application form, please contact:
Head of Section, Department of Strategy, Policy and Quality Assurance
Head of Section, Innovation Centre Denmark